Pages

.

.

Monday 15 November 2010

Rudolph dropped in at Ooh La La!!

Well, okay so he didn't actually stop by and visit but he is the theme for our next challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Thank you all so much for your wonderful Remember Remember creations.  There were so many different takes on this challenge it was lovely to read about all your wonderful memories!  Remember to stop by the Ooh La La blog and see if you were picked in our top 3.
So, onto the next challenge which is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!
Here is my card for this challenge:
I decided to show once again how versatile the Ooh La La CD's are and combined one of the fabulous backing papers from the Joyeux Noel CD with a freebie digital image from Pink Gem (thanks Janet), which I
have backed onto silver mirri card.
 
I have added some pale blue baby's breath flowers which I have tied together with a white sparkly ribbon and also added a blue and a cream pin to finish off.

The die cut greeting is from a set of die cut greetings that I have had in my stash for ages but I think you can still get them at Hobbycraft.
So please remember to visit the rest of the Ooh La La DT (links at the top of the page) and have a look at their fabulous inspirational projects and most of all - have fun.

4 comments:

  1. oh hun this is one adorable iamge,and that ribbon,and flowers down the side are just lush,brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Isn't he gorgeous, must of missed him. Love your ribbon and decoration.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so cute I love that image (shhh don't tell but I do the splits like that every morning !!!! lol) gteat lay out and ribbon too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo this is super cute and adorable I love that image and wowzer what a wonderful ribbon and flower display, fabby card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.