Pages

.

.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Softpencil Tuesday

Happy Tuesday to you all.  I hope you are all managing to keep warm and dry and this ever worsening weather.
Well, it is Tuesday again and that means another showcase of one of Elizabeth's fabulous images.  This week the Design Team were given the cute image called Sweet Sailors to work with.
So here is my card:
The backing card is from a Paperstack from DCWV called Once Upon a Time and, in case you can't make it out, it is of a treasure island.  The die cut is, of course available from the fabulous Susie at Die Cut Dreams.
I have stamped the oval background with little blue fishes (individual stamps from Clarity Stamps).  I added three blue buttons, a fabulous double bow (look carefully the ribbon has sea shells on it) - and the ribbon is available at Crafty Ribbons.......
......and then hung two charms from the die cut, one a fish and the other a dolphin.  The image is coloured with Copics and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens.  (Sorry the photos are a bit dark!)
So, remember that the Softpencil shop on the blog is currently closed but you can still buy all of Elizabeth's fabulous images from her Etsy shop and what's more they are on sale at the moment too!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card - fab image. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Dawn what a great card I love how you have matched the bp to the image this is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS card! Love the colors and beautiful ribbon! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this unusual card. Such a sweet little image and love all the fishy details. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is great! Love, love that ribbon!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Dawn!!! So so pretty and what a great touch with the ribbon and the lovely charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding work Dawn!!! I LOVE your card! beautiful colours and embellishments and gorgeous bow! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Dawn, I just love how those two cuties are sitting on the anchor.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous card!! I love the paper and the bow -- what can I say WOW!!! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh super card...Have to tell you that ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great card Dawn, fabulous colours....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is so cute I love the image and all the fancy detail too
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.