Pages

.

.

Sunday 14 November 2010

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda's Icy Christmas challenge.

Just a quick post Tilda fans to remind you that you have one more week to enter all your Icy Christmas creations into our current challenge at Totally Tilda.
I have made another card to show you and this one is from the new Merry Christmas release which you can purchase now at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  Nikki has a fantastic selection of goodies in her shop and here service is second to NONE!!!
So here is the card I made:
I have used a die cut from Die Cut Dreams and chalked around the edge of the white part with pale blue chalk.  I have coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added glitter to her wings and the star she is holding. 
The poinsettias are glittered peel offs, stuck to acetate and cut out then joined together with a blue snowflake brad and stuck on with silicone.  The Merry Christmas is a recycled piece off a Christmas Cracker....
........ and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.  I have added a silver brad to the centre of the ribbon and have hung a snowflake charm from the brad.  The papers are once again from Summer Driggs and are from the Giving kit.
So there you have it, I do hope you will find the time to join in with this challenge which I have to say is one of my favourites up to now.

5 comments:

  1. oh hun totally love this,the coulrs the iamge and that beautiful ribbon,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn this is so beautiful and sparkly a gorgeous design and Tilda looks wonderful. I must try and have ago at this challenge I have the papers ready and I have been thinking about it all week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy - lovely colouring and such a fantastic image - another one to add to my wish list me thinks. Shame they weren't at the NEC.
    Loads of hugs

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Much sparkle and I love the shades you used here , inspiring me so much so that I think I'm off to make something blue and sparkly
    thanks for that I need as much help as I can at the moment my tiny brain is on a go slow !!
    Fab card darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Beautiful card. Love the layout. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.