Pages

.

.

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Softpencil Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday again and that means time to showcase another of Elizabeth's fabulous digital images.  This week the Design Team were given "A charmed Christmas Tree" to work with:
ON SALE Digital Stamp / A charmed Christmas tree
This is available to buy in Elizabeth's Etsy store here as her blog shop is closed right now and currently Elizabeth is working on some wonderful new stuff for you all - so watchout for the re-opening coming soon!!  Remember also that these are the last few days of Elizabeth's sale so if you are missing any Softpencil images now is the time to buy them before they are gone for good.
So here is the card I made with this image:
The image is colour with watercolour and metallic pencils and for the snow I have used white glitter.  The image is sitting on another of those fabulous die cuts from Die Cut Dreams and you will see that I have attempted to brayer the background to make it look like the moon is shining across the middle - not sure if it has worked but it was my first attempt - practice makes perfect eh?? 
Then using my quickie glue pen I put dots all over the background and then added glitter to make it look like it was snowing.  The Happy Christmas ribbon across the middle is available from Crafty Ribbons and the flowers and pearl stems are from my stash. 
The backing paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.
I hope you stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs and see what fabulous creations they have to show you - I know you will love them just as much as I do! 
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Dawn, that image is so sweet. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the fab image. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sweet card Dawn! I love the colours combo, the white glitter and the moon shining across the middle! gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is amazing!!! I love the everything about it! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super little image, love your soft colouring.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super cute darling and thanks for the toot Mwah !! xx
    I love your new Background its beautiful I saw it at Berts blog when she made it for you and I just knew you'd love it, its totally you darling soft and gentle with just a little special spaarkle !!! and don't for get cute as a button !!
    Have a great weekend keep warm and safe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.