Pages

.

.

Monday 29 November 2010

Die Cut Dreams - Candy/Sweets

Monday once again and that means time for another challenge over at Die Cut Dreams.  There were some fabulous Anything but a Card entries for our last challenge - what an inventive lot you all are!!  Made choosing the top 3 really hard but we got there in the end.  Remember to stop by at Die Cut Dreams challenge blog and see if you were one of the "chosen" ones.
So onto our next challenge which is CANDY/SWEETS.  So we want to see candy and/or sweets on your creations this week.
Here is the card I made:
I have had this Anya coloured up for quite a while and just not used her - until today!!  I stamped up my new Magnolia Chocolate Box image, coloured it in with Copics and embossed the bow! Then I sat Anya (from the Anya Love set - available at The Greeting Farm) on top of the box.  I used one of Lynne's fabby sentiments from Sentiments 4 You and coloured it with chalks then sealed it with hairspray.  I added a fabulous red gem brad in the middle. 
The whole thing sits on one of those awesome Die Cuts from my very good friend Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams and the paper I have used is from a Basic Grey pad called Eskimo Kisses.  The flowers and pins are from my stash and the gold ribbon across the middle is from Crafty Ribbons.
I do hope you like my card and that you will remember to visit the rest of the Dream Team and have a look at all their fabulous creations because they are awesome!! 
I am looking forward to seeing all your Sweet entries into this challenge - have fun everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - fab images :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun

    Love the combination of images, great colours and love the sentiment.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Dawn - and I'm loving your blog - our Roberta has been at it again - looks fab!!! I've pinched your card for my blog :o) Hugs xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sassy darling Sweet too !!
    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.