Pages

.

.

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Merry Christmas at Softpencil

Hello everyone,
Tuesday again and that means time to showcase another of Elizabeth's fabulous digi images from Softpencil.  This week the DT were asked to work with this little image:ON SALE Digital Stamp / Merry Christmas
It is called Merry Christmas and is available from Elizabeth's Etsy shop as her Softpencil shop is currently closed - but don't worry it will be back in the New Year with lots of fabulous new goodies for you all.  Remember also that for the whole of November there is 20% off the entire range!!

So here is the card I made with this image.
I used stickles for the snow in the sky, liquid pearls for the snow on the roof and the chimney and white glitter for the snow on the ground.  As you can see, some nice kind person has cleared the path to the front door!!
I added two punched snowflakes and a white double bow on the one side and I did an edging on the opposite side.  This was something I saw done at the NEC using double sided tape, ric rac ribbon and two shades of glitter - I love how it looks!!
Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT (links at the top of the page) and have a look at their wonderful creations - I just know you're gonna love 'em!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. cute image as always and a fabulous card, great shimmers,-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, ah this is lovely hun, great sparkle, fab bow too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love this card that image is fabulous loving all the sparkle, the mirror card mount really helps the image to stand out I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card, I love the way the color pops with the white and glitter
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Dawn, this is so adorable! I love every part of it! So cute!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, what a stunning card, I love how you made the image popped! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Dawn! it´s so beautiful and elegant! I love how you combine the colours and shapes and the stickles, the glitter and the liquid pearls you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Dawn,
    Gorgeous card - love the image. Sorry I haven't visited for a few days.... Back now tho! Hopefully I can visit a bit more frequently again now!
    Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.