Pages

.

.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Tilda's gone all Glitz and Gold!!

Well another two weeks has rushed on by and that means another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog.  Thank you for all your fabulous Icy Christmas (Blue and Silver) creations on our last challenge - I never realised that blue and silver could look soooo different!!  Remember to stop by the Totally Tilda blog and see if you were amongst our winners!

So, without further ado, onto our next challenge - which is, as the title may suggest, "GLITZ AND GOLD".  So this is your chance to get out all that fabulous glitter and bling it up big style.  Remember our only Rule is that you must use Tilda on your creation - you can use other images too such as Edwin etc but Tilda must be the main feature!  So that's the pep talk out of the way - time to move on to the fun bit!
Here is my card for this challenge:
This image is one that I was sent by one of my fabulous Tilda loving friends - I have so many images and stamps now that I think I can officially be classed as "ADDICTED" LOL.  The die cut (available at Die Cut Dreams) is edged with gold glitter.
The image is coloured in with promarkers and I have added gold glittery highlights.  I used my quickie glue pen and gold glitter to do this as the stickles doesn't flow that well! 
The DP is from a DCWV paper pad called Once Upon a Time and I chose it 'cos it had gold glitter on it!!  The pine cone glittery ribbon was purchased from the NEC and is available at Crafty Ribbons.  The large flowers (which I cut in half) were from my stash as were the roses.  I sprayed the flowers and roses with Spray and Sparkle but I'm not entirely happy with them as I think they look a bit grubby!  The sentiment is a die cut from my stash.
So I hope you like my card and remember to visit the rest of the Totally Tilda DT and have a look at their fabulous creations too!!  Thanks for stopping by and have fun!
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with no red or green
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmassy/Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xmas


13 comments:

  1. Dawn darling this is 1st clss I love how you used that big flower and Tilda looks divine
    Thanks for joining us at The DCD Christmas club this week
    Hugs Susie and the Christmas Dream Team xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawn, beautiful card hun, love the Tilda you've used and that paper is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is absolutely stunning Thanks for taking time out to join us.Over at Creative Inspirations great to see you ,hope to see you this sunday with new challenge.Good luck hope your well
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us in the X Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun

    Stunning glitzy card, love the ribbon - really creative. Love the flowers too - well everything!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! This is beautiful! I love this image. And the colours are gorgeous. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Dawn! Love the all the gold tones in the papers, flowers her dress! Beautiful- Got your images last week-thanks again-will send u some goodies soon too! Thanks for joining us at DCD's Christmas Club. xox Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice indeed. great gold accents and the flowers out the side like that is Perfect. Thanks so much for stepping outside the box with your Christmas Creation WITHOUT Red & Green at Fussy & Fancy this time round ! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh Dawn this looks wonderful I am so in love with this beautiful card, Tilda and the design look amazing
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I already commented and you'll be surprised to see me back again so soon !! lol you know me and commenting !! he he
    But I have to say I love this card and Thanks you for joining us at the DCD Christmas Club this week
    Hugs Susie & the Christmas Dream Team xx
    ¨ ¨¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ♥*
    ¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨ *o*
    ¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨*♥*o*
    ¨ ¨¨¨¨¨***o***
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**♥**
    ¨¨¨¨***♥Love♥***
    ¨¨¨***♥Susie♥****
    ¨¨**♥**Sugar**♥**
    ¨******o*****♥**o***
    ****o***♥**o***o***♥*
    ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
    ¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨
    ...MERRY CHRISTMAS...
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Do you like my flashy tree its home grown ya know !!! lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.