Pages

.

.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Softpencil Tuesday - First of the last!!

So, Tuesday once more and that means it is Softpencil Tuesday.  This week the design team are working with the fabulous Amy on a Cupcake which forms part of the new "Cupcakes" release this month. 
So this is the image we are showcasing this week and you can buy it here:
And here is my card:
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and I have added some glamour dust to give it a bit of sparkle.
I think you can just about see it in this piccy.  I have placed the image on to one of Susie's fabulous die cuts from Die Cut Dreams (sorry, shop's closed at the moment due to Susie's house move - but don't worry she will be back soon!)  The heart die cut is also from Die Cut Dreams and in the middle of that I have added a rose and leaf along with one of my pins purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Finally, I have added one of Lynne's fabby digital sentiments from Sentiments 4 You which you can find here.  Oh yes, the background green paper is from a K&Co pad called Classic.

Remember all three of the new releases will be available at Elizabeth's shop until the end of July and they are all super value for money.
As the title of my post says, sadly this is the last digital release that Elizabeth will be doing as she is closing the digital stamp side of her business.  This is due partly because she would like more family time and partly to the fact that Elizabeth has been having problems with a Copyright and Terms of Use infringement by some unscrupulous people.  I for one can say that I will miss these beautiful cute images so if you want to get them while you still can why not head on over to the Softpencil Store and pick up a bargain.
Remember too if you want more of her wonderful creations you can buy all sorts of fabulous goodies at the Softpencil Studios so please stop by and pay a visit.

See you next Tuesday with the next of my creations with this month's new releases.

8 comments:

  1. Awww! This is so sweet :-) love the sparkle! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous hun how cute is that image,just beautiful hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card and I just love your heart die.Sorry not been around much but have been thinking of you.

    MIA

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn,

    This is absolutely adorable!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn your card is very cute!
    love that birthday stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun, wow cute image and lovely card details,lovely use of all the die cuts, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! This is so pretty! LOVE all the feminine and gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Dawn love the shape of the card and the colours look great so does that image a lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.