Pages

.

.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Softpencil Tuesday - Second of the Cupcakes!

So, Tuesday once more and that means it is Softpencil Tuesday.  This week the design team are working with the fabulous Charmy on a Cupcake which forms part of the new "Cupcakes" release this month. 
So this is the image we are showcasing this week and you can buy it here:
And here is my card:
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and I have added some glamour dust to her wings to give it a bit of sparkle.  The lime ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
I think you can just about see it in this piccy.  I have placed the image on to one of Susie's fabulous die cuts from Die Cut Dreams (sorry, shop's closed at the moment due to Susie's house move - but don't worry she will be back soon!) The doily border is from Linda at the Funkie Junkie, it was white and I have sprayed it with Lemon Zest Glitter Mist.  I have also sprayed two white flowers with the same Glimmer Mist and added two of my pins purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts together with a pipe cleaner which I have curled.
Finally, I have added one of Lynne's fabby digital sentiments from Sentiments 4 You which you can find here
Remember all three of the new releases will be available at Elizabeth's shop until the end of July and they are all super value for money.
As I have said previously, sadly this is the last digital release that Elizabeth will be doing as she is closing the digital stamp side of her business.  This is due partly because she would like more family time and partly to the fact that Elizabeth has been having problems with a Copyright and Terms of Use infringement by some unscrupulous people.  I for one can say that I will miss these beautiful cute images so if you want to get them while you still can why not head on over to the Softpencil Store and pick up a bargain.
Remember too if you want more of her wonderful creations you can buy all sorts of fabulous goodies at the Softpencil Studios so please stop by and pay a visit.

See you next Tuesday with the last of my creations with this month's new releases.
Challenges:
Bee Crafty - Summer's Here (summer colours)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Fairies
Delightful Sketches - Anything Goes
The Emerald Faerie Garden - Petals




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, love the colour combo!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn what gorgeous colours they make this look a real juicy card, the image, flower and papers look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is one gorgeous card,just so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh citrus colours Dawn really pretty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love the colours and those gorgeous pins :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and such a sweeeeeet image!
    Thanx for joining us in the Emerald Faerie Garden.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love the lemon and green combo! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this is stunning- a beautifl card Hun. Thank you for joining us atthe EFG Challenge this time & best wishes

    hugz, Deb/ Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.