Pages

.

.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Guest Designer for By The Cute and Girly!!

Yes, you read it right!!  I can hardly believe it myself!  Lora asked me to be a Guest Designer for the June challenge at By The Cute and Girly!!  I entered the April challenge with this card:
and I was picked as one of three Guest Designers for June - how cool is that???
So what's the challenge this month at By The Cute and Girly I hear you shout?
IN THE GARDEN!
Now, I have made two projects for this challenge, one of which I will show you now and the other I will post in a couple of weeks as a mini reminder that there are still two weeks remaining for you to enter the challenge.
So, just to be a bit different this time I decided to do another digital layout using my Craft Artist Platinum.  I really don't do enough layouts so what better way to put my Craft Artist to good use.
So, here is the layout I have done:
Kai in the Garden!
You know, I put that thought bubble in there because that's just what he was like - you thought he was listening and you thought he was paying attention and you expected him to do what you asked of him - so, did he do all that - NO!!!  Just went off and did his own thing! LOL

We don't have Kai anymore as many of you will know - he was just too much to handle - not quite the Alpha Male but not far off - he is in a better place now and really happy and that's what counts at the end of the day.

So there you have it, my first project for this month's IN THE GARDEN challenge at By The Cute and Girly.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks to post the other project and I hope you will like it.  I will try and get round to comment on as many of your entries as I can this month and I wish you all the best of luck.  Happy Crafting.
Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Animal Friends
Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dogs
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Cute Bears or Animals Only


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! We've got a GDS too that knows every word you're saying but choses to ignore us - great fun! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    Gorgeous card, very pretty coloured, well deserved win.
    Layout is fabbie, love the dog too.

    Thanks for joning is at AC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and fab photos! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowzer Dawn congratulations this is terrific news and that is one terrific LO the colours, design and photos look super I love it thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous cards, thank you for joining in at The Crazy Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun

    Fantastic card and of course the perfect colours!!
    Your layout is brilliant. Beautiful pictures and great idea with the thought bubble. Must do a few layouts using the holiday photos!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout with a beautiful featured pet! thanks for sharing at Creative Inspiratons Wednesday Challenge, we hope to see you again soon! Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.