Pages

.

.

Monday 6 June 2011

Recipe Time at Die Cut Dreams

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
RECIPE 3 STAMPS, 3 FLOWERS AND A BOW
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
So the three stamps I used are Raven by Sugar Nellie, the Flourish and the Sentiment which are both from a Sheena Douglas set called A Little Bit Sketchy. 
I embossed the flourish and cut out the sentiment with my nestabilities and then chalked the edge. 

 The flowers are Prima flowers from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!
Challenges:
Lily Pad Cards - Colour Palette Challenge
Frosted Designs - Friends
Creatalicious - Flourishes










12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn, beautiful blue colors and such a sweet image
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look even nicer second time around do love that image.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the recipe, love your creation Dawn, fabulous image.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a super duper card darling I love that image and your LO
    Thanks for getting me out me out of the poo this morning !! lol it had to be me didn't it ....sorry
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Dawn, the image is adorable and fab colouring as always. Very pretty details and love the sentiment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very Cute!!! I love the little flower cluster.

    Thanks for playing with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Dawn what a little beauty this is, the colours are gorgeous, the flowers, bow, papers and image look absolutely super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this frosted colors! Great job!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the frosty colours :-) Sorry I haven't been around much this past week. Half term is always busy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Dawn, stunning card. Love everything about it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is the sweetest. Love the soft and elegant colors and your coloring is so pretty. Thanks for participating in" Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Challenge. :)"

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely card !I love all the soft coloring! Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.