Pages

.

.

Monday 20 June 2011

We've all gone Patriotic at Die Cut Dreams!

Hello everyone.  Hope you have all had a fabulous week and a great weekend despite the weather.
Monday once again and that means it is time for another new challenge over at Die Cut Dreams.
We had some lovely entries for our Recipe challenge so remember to hop over to the challenge blog and see who the lucky winner/top 3 were.
So, onto the new challenge and that is:
RED WHITE AND BLUE
******************
This fortnight's prize is a Guest Designer Spot for
Challenge #94!
****************
So without further ado here is my card:
I have used one of my new Sweet Pea Stamps and this one is by Meredith Dillman and is called Peacock Fairy and you can buy it here
I stamped the image on white card and then cut it out with my Nestabilities - Labels Twenty.  I chalked around the edge with red chalk to make it stand out a bit more.
I have coloured the image using my Prismacolour pencils and have used glamour dust and blue glitter on her fan.
The papers are from a Papermania Capsule collection paper pads called Red Hot.  I have matted them onto blue card and have used two pieces of lace from the Funkie Junkie's Etsy shop here.
The flowers and pins are from my stash.  So I hope you like me little card, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
I do hope you decide to join in our little challenge of Red White and Blue but most of all have fun!
TTFN
Challenges: 
Delicious Doodles - Things that flutter
Polka Doodles - All of a flutter
Simply Create - Fly with Us
Cute Card Thursday - Use birthstone colours (Garnet - January)
Sweet Stampin - Things with Wings

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Perfect card, love the lace and pins. Great colouring too hun. Hope you had a good weekend too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The lace is lovely and I love those pins :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, super fairy and really nice lace. Thanks for joining in at sweet Stampin this week, good luck and call again soon. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful and I love that nestie shape. A really gorgeous card. Don't forget to hop over and enter my candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous Dawn, lovely image with such beautiful colors and perfect on that great die cut
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly gorgeous! :) Wow, what a stunning card. Beautiful image and colours and the lace is just divine!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coloured beautifully Dawn really encharnting
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at simply Create this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous card hun!!
    Thank you for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it..Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week . Good luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.