Pages

.

.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Tilda in Red White and Blue

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that we have just started our new challenge at Totally Tilda.
The challenge this time is:
Tilda in Red White and Blue
********************
Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
and the prize on offer is:
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  Well, here is this week's sneaky peek:
You will NEVER guess which Tilda image I have used for this card!! LOL
Let's just say I am gonna be well prepared!
Why not stop by the challenge blog and have a look at all the other fabulous inspiration our design team have to show you - it's awesome!
See you next week!!







1 comment:

  1. You'd think I'd know by now that you are the special one of the team that has her own post lol.
    I won't look at your card after all, well not here anyway but I love how you've arranged the flowers :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.