Pages

.

.

Friday 17 June 2011

Still time to be "In the garden"

Hello peeps,
Well what a rubbish few days I have had.  First the car failed the MOT.  Then I had to spend mega bucks putting it right.  Then I had to tax it.  Then my internet went down, then it was back.  Then the radiator in the lounge wasn't getting hot, hmm, still a work in progress I think.  Then the shower went wrong.  Then my phone line went down, and I lost my internet again, and eventually it's now back up and running.  I tell you these things are supposed to happen in threes not thirty threes!! LOL 
Anyhoo, back to the blog - at last!
This is just a little reminder to let you all know that you still have just under two weeks to enter the current challenge over at By The Cute and Girly, where I am one of this month's Guest Designers.
This is the second project I made for this month's challenge:
I have used a beautiful Sarah Kay stamp and Prima papers from a pad called Botanical.
I added three of those gorgeous Prima flowers from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and some flat backed gems from my stash. 
The ribbon is from my stash and that gorgeous pin is from Linda's (The Funkie Junkie) Etsy shop here.  Do hop over and take a look.  I only nipped in for a quick look and came away having spent quite a bit!!  Linda does alot of vintage and antique bits and bobs and some lovely lace.  I'm sure you'll all find something that you just HAVE to have!!
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and has been placed on one of those fabulous die cuts from Susie at Die Cut Dreams.
Just as a quick reminder, here is the first project I made which I called "Kai in the Garden"
Well, that's it folks.  My two projects for my Guest Designer spot at By The Cute and Girly.  Thanks Lora for asking me - it was truly an honour.  There have been alot of fabulous entries already and I am quite sure there will be a few more yet - so what ya waiting for???
Happy Crafting peeps.
Challenges:
Stamp Something - Pretty Papers
Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Sweet image and those papers are so pretty. Gorgeous flowers too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love that sweet image.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely projects! Both the card and the LO. hugs Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, a gorgeous card. Love the image and scrummy embellies. Aww! Kai is so gorgeous and I love the LO.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun sorry to hear about all your mishaps, yeah you are right they usually happen in 3,not 33's he he but your card hun is just gorgeous oh love love SK one of my fav stamps,and love the colors and gorgeous layout too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Dawn sounds like you have had a trying week, lol. Beautiful card Dawn I so love that image which you have coloured to perfection, the papers and flowers only add to its beauty
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful creations Sawn. I do hope things have improved on the home front a little!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! So pretty. Love the flowers and that pin is stunning! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card.
    Thanx for joining us in the Emerald Faerie Garden.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.