Pages

.

.

Sunday 26 June 2011

MW Reminder - Tilda on Anything but a Card!

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA ON ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
I was dreading this challenge coming up as I really struggle with these sorts of challenges but I thought - NO! give it a go - it is a challenge after all!
I've already shown you a sneaky peek last week so now it's time to show the whole thing.
 So here you go then, my project for this challenge:
Now I was out shopping with hubby and I spotted these little wooden boxes and I thought, now there's a good idea for the Anything but a card challenge!! PING!!
So, I used some papers from my Papermania Signature Regency pack to cover the box and then added some lace around the middle and top of the sides.  I used a border punch and added cream coloured paper at the bottom and then added a piece of pink ribbon on top of that and added a matching bow at the front.

 I added a pink large rose at the front side and small pink flowers on all the other sides.
Lastly I put a piece of the border punched paper across the top of the box on which I sat the Butterfly Jeans Tilda which is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils.  Lastly I added two dark pink roses and some flat backed pink pearls to the top of the box as a finishing touch.





6 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is stunning oh the detail on this is first class hun just love it,great colors too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Absolutely beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic hun, good use of the ribbon and the lovely papers work perfectly. Tilda looks so comfortable on the box.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Dawn, a very sweet Tilda, perfectly coloured. Love all of the very pretty lace and roses.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Dawn you should def do more projects like these.Thanks for the email will reply soon.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is stunning Dawn and I feel honoured that you gave it to me for my birthday , its in pride of place on my desk filled with beads and charms
    Thank you
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.