Pages

.

.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda in Red White and Blue

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
RED WHITE AND BLUE
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:

So as you can see I decided to go for a Christmas Card this time.  I love this Tilda image, so sweet.  The papers I used are all from my stash as are the flowers to which I have added a liberal dose of Glamour Dust.
Those little blue snowflake circles were a little candy win from Marianne - thanks hun - got to use them at last!! LOL
So there you have it, my Tilda in Red White and Blue!
I hope you will join in with this challenge, we have had some fabulous entries already so you will be in very good company.
Good luck Tilda lovers!!
I'm going to enter this into the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers which is an Anything Goes challenge.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, this is a beautiful card, love this tilda (another on my wish list) love your flowers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Dawn, love the very sweet Tilda and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this I love so much the papers are gorgeous so is Tilda and the design such a beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this I love so much the papers are gorgeous so is Tilda and the design such a beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. Hope to see you again on 6/19 for our button challenge.

    hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty! The flowers and pins are gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.