Pages

.

.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Totally Tilda #25 - Anything but a card!

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to tell you about our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
The Challenge this time is:
TILDA ON ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

Now you will know by now that I show my project on the second week of the challenge as a little reminder that you have about a week left.
So on the day of the challenge I always show you a sneaky peek of my project and here it is:
Can ya tell wot it is yit?????
See ya'll next week with the whole project!






4 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn it looks pretty, I can't wait to see the rest of it...at least I can see my favourite rose.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh loving the preview hun cant wait to see the full version hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know all about this beautiful creation but my lips are sealed !!! lol
    I will say though its adorable and still on my desk coz I loooooove it
    Thank you
    Have a lovely Sunday Dawn
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous patriotic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.