Pages

.

.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Tuesday - but still Softpencil Day!!!

So sorry peeps, I scheduled this post for Tuesday and have only just realised that it didn't post it for me - grrrrr.  Bad Blogger!!!!
Hi guys,
Now I know you may be a little surprised to see this post here today as I normally post my Softpencil DT cards on a Thursday.  Don't worry, I haven't got mad (well not that mad!!), from now on the Softpencil posts will go out on a Tuesday so you get to see the fabulous Softpencil creations two days earlier - cool!!
So, this week we are showcasing one of Elizabeth's beautiful digital images and this one is called Bride and Groom and you can buy it here.
So here is my little card using this fabulous image:
I used one of those invaluable Die Cuts from my good friend Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams.  Please stop by the store and have a look at the fabby stuff Susie has on offer - well worth it!!  The backing paper is from a Crafter's Companion CD called Love as is the double heart motif.  Flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
So, if you like what you see please stop by Elizabeth's store and have a look at all the other wonderful digital images she has - I'm sure you will find something you love!
Remember that there is also a Softpencil group at Papercraft Planet where you will find other Softpencil fans for chatting to, the occasional challenge and also - every now and again - a wonderful freebie.

5 comments:

  1. How cute is this??? Beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding card!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a Gorgeous Wedding card Dawn, I love the embellishments and the image is just too cute
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colours on your card! great work Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just gorgoues hun love the soft colurs you have used hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.