Pages

.

.

Monday 18 October 2010

Scary Stuff at Ooh La La

Well, not actually scary stuff at the blog site - more to do with our next challenge at Ooh La La which is just entitled Scary Stuff!  Now this can mean exactly what you want it to mean - it could be halloween, it could be something which scares you or well, whatever really so long as we can see the challenge theme in your creation.  Before I go any further though, I would just like to say a big thank you to those of you who entered our Nothing Floral challenge - you all seemed to cope admirably without using any flowers and I know for some of you that will have been a real hard challenge!!
So onto the next challenge and here is the card I made:
I have used the images from Dreams of Tranquility and this folder is called The Master and His pet. 
I kept it really simple and just used one backing paper and one image. 
I added a sentiment from one of the other CD's so you see you can intermingle all the images etc from one CD with another!  I then just added three flat backed pearls top right and bottom left to finish off.  A really simple and quick card yet just as effective as some with loads of details on!  Well, I think so anyway.
Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT and have a look at their creations - there really is some talented ladies on this DT whose work you won't want to miss!  Good luck and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Lovely dramatic picture, of course the dragon is brilliant.

    Sorry for being so late.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.