Pages

.

.

Monday 11 October 2010

The new Easton Kit at Summertime Designs

Those of you who follow me regularly will know that I love using the digital papers designed by Summer Driggs.  My bestest crafting buddy Ali (aka Dragonlady) introduced me to Summer and I am so glad she did.  This lady has an awesome talent and her kits are fabulous.
There is currently a new kit on her blog and it is called the Easton Kit.  Here is a picture of Easton:
Now I'm not gonna go into details here but suffice to say this little chap has not had the best start in life and to make things even worse his parents have been through the biggest nightmare of all - one of their beloved children died.
Summer has all the details on her blog here - I'm not gonna apologise for sending you there to read her post but be warned you may need a tissue or two!!  Summer has designed this kit to try and raise some money for this family and after you have read her post you will understand why!  I have downloaded the kit and will use it with pride, I also sent her a donation.  Please find it in your hearts to give just a little to try and help this grieving family, after all that's what we all are isn't it - one big blogging family.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.