Pages

.

.

Monday 18 October 2010

Die Cut Dreams - Colour Combination!!

Monday once more and that means another challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you for all your wonderful Get Well Soon creations - there were some absolute stunners!!  Remember to stop by the challenge blog to see if you were hand picked as our winner or handpicked as one of our top 3!
So onto the next challenge and this time we are giving you a colour combination which is:
HOT PINK & ORANGE
Now, these are not two colours I would normally put together but I had great fun with this challenge and here is the card I made for it:
I love Kraftin Kimmie's stamps and I think they are just perfect for the more way out colour combinations as they are just so quirky!!  The image is coloured with promarkers and then cut out and placed on one of those wonderful die cuts from Die Cut Dreams - a veritable wonderland of goodies well worth a visit.
I also added some orange and pink flowers and two pins from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and some punched leaves in orange and pink to match.

3 comments:

  1. This is fab! I love these colours together - and the image works perfectly. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Love this colour combo and you are right this image is perfect. Love your flower arrangement, great coloured flowers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    I think this is fab and I love your choice of image it suits the challenge perfectly.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.