Pages

.

.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Totally Tilda - Pink and Pearls

Well, that's another fortnight that has rushed on by - I just don't know where all the time goes these days - must be me age!!  So, it is Sunday and that means it is time for another challenge at Totally Tilda.  Firstly though let me say a huge big thank you for all your wonderful entries into our Traditional Christmas Red and Green challenge over the last two weeks.  There were some stunning entries once again - you are such a clever lot!!  Remember too that you still have time to enter our Halloween Special here - that will run until 31st October so you'd better hurry!!  Stop by the challenge blog and see if you were our winner or in our top 3.  Remember our challenge winners and top 3 are not picked by Random org they are all handpicked - so much nicer don't you think??
So without further ado onto the next challenge which, as the post title may suggest we want to see pink and pearls on your creations.  So get out all your pink girly stash and all your pretty pearls and have a bash - you never know - your might even win!!
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used a stamped image sent to me by a very good blogging buddy - and I have coloured her with promarkers and watercolour pencils. 
I placed the image on to two die cut shapes that I had in a RAK ages ago and I sponged all the edges in pink chalk ink.  I also used chalk around the edge of the image.  The papers I have used are from Summer Driggs and are called Awareness.  The sentiment stamp is from Clarity Stamp, the crystal flourish was from my good friend Lori, thanks hun and the pink pearls were from my stash.
I am really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations, have fun Tilda-ites!!
Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Think Pink
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Stampinsanity - Think Pink
Wild Orchid - Pastel colours

8 comments:

  1. OMG how stunning hun, love the way you have coloured the mermaid. Happy Sunday!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    lovely lovelycard this is one of myfave tildas, love your layout.

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is beautiful. I love a pretty pink girly card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn awesome creation teamie
    just love this mermaid & fab colours..Totally Gorgeous.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Brilliant colours!


    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss, I hope you can share more of our inspiration with us for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous card, love it.:) Thanks for joining StampInsanity.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little Mer-Tilda looks fab in pink ! Coloring is amazing! Fantastic shapes, swirls & shiny paper! So well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that pearly paper is so cool! great card!!! Thanks for sharing you’re pink with us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.