Pages

.

.

Monday 4 October 2010

Recipe time at Die Cut Dreams

Monday again so it must mean it is time for another fabulous challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you all for your wonderful Teddy Bear's Birthday creations - there were some stunners!!  Remember to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were our lucky winner or one of our top 3.
So onto this challenge which is a Recipe.  We would like you to use, 4 flowers, gems,(any amount) embossing and punching.  That should get the old grey matter going! LOL
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
I punched two different coloured cards with a stampin up punch, then I embossed a piece of pink card using my Cuttlebug.  I cut out a pale pink oval using my Lighthouse Cutter and then added a hAnglar image sent to me by my wonderful friend Susie Sugar - thanks Boss Lady!!
I added my gems to the pale pink oval and then put my four flowers on the join of the embossed card and the punched card. 
The image is coloured with promarkers and metallic pencils.  I think this was one of the quickest cards I have made recently and I'm quite pleased with it.
By the way, have you noticed my new signature and Watermark??  If you would like something similar then why not pay a visit to my good friend Lynne at Sentiments 4 You (a fellow Teamie at Totally Tilda) who does her own sentiments.  There are loads to choose from and are extremely reasonably priced - let her know I sent you!!  Not only that, but she gives away a freebie on a Friday too!!  Thanks Lynne, I love them.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Love the image a beautiful card, you forgot your signature in this one.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooH, this is lovely! Love the embossing! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, this is gorgeous hun, love your embossing and the image is so cute,great colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in Pink ...oh yes she is
    Lovely card Dawn but them I wouldn't expect anything less from you ....coz darling you are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in Pink ...oh yes she is
    Lovely card Dawn but them I wouldn't expect anything less from you ....coz darling you are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow love this hun that embossing is just so effecitve hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn

    Wow this is sooo cute, love the colours and cute hAnglar.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Love your image and the design is gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. just lovin the pink Dawn and of course the flowers, great border too
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn this is beautiful that image is gorgeous, the embossing is fabulous I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is a real cutie Dawn! Love it!

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.