Pages

.

.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Aud Sentiments - Use the word Thanks.

Well, it is Thursday once again and that means it is time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments.  Oooh there were some beautiful baby cards for the last challenge, thank you to all of you who entered.  Please stop by the challenge blog and see if you were handpicked as our winner or one of our top 3.
So this week we are lucky to have Meljen's Designs as our sponsor and you will find her fabulous images on sale at Whimsy Stamps here.  The design team were all lucky enough to be able to work with some of
Meljen's gorgeous images and I have used Little Bear Hugs which you can buy here.
So here is my card:
I have coloured the image with promarkers and watercolour pencils and matted the image onto pale lemon card.  The papers I have used are from a Papermania capsule collection called Verde and I matted all the pieces on to the same pale lemon card. 
I added three roses, leaf and green pin (available from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts) and a double lemon bow.  The sentiment is on a tag which I have hidden behind the image but it pulls out like so!
So I hope you like my card and please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their stunning creations. (Links on the DT tab at the top of the page.  I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, so until next time TTFN!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    I love this card, gorgeous colours and such a cute image. Love how you have done the sentiment.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Fab layout - I especially like the tag :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn. Such a sweet image and the papers are beautiful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely and the hidden sentiment is great with your beautiful design!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn this is absolutely stunning, your design is pure perfection and I love the colours, I think this must be one of the most popular Meljen image I used this one as well lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.