Pages

.

.

Monday 4 October 2010

Nothing Floral at Ooh La La

Hello all, honestly, I don't know where the time goes to these days do you??  Anyhoo, onto the next challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Thank you for all your Sentiment cards last time - wow there were some stunners.  We started something new last time. We are going to have a Top 3 spot. At the end of each fortnight the DT will get their heads together and pick the top 3 entries and the person who makes the No 1 spot will get 2 downloads of their choice from the OLL Shop. It's going to be difficult to make the choice as we have so many talented crafters taking part in our challenges, but I'm sure we'll manage :)
So the challenge this fortnight is to use Nothing Floral.  That means you can use anything that doesn't have a floral element to it!!  No flowers to be added either - now there's a challenge for you.
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
I chose to use an image from the CD Silhouette Magic - perfect for this type of challenge.  The pyramage image and all the DP are from the same CD.  I matted the paper onto green and lemon card, added three flat backed pale green gems at the bottom left and a double black/white bow top right to finish off.
Please stop by the rest of the DT and see the fabulous creations they have come up with for this challenge.  No go lock the flowers away and get creating.  Have fun everyone.

5 comments:

  1. This is fab! Really clever. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy card, and such a hard theme for me this one , but I can see you sailed with it
    Great card
    Hug Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again

    Love the cat image it is such fun, great card.
    Forgot to mention in other comment I love your new watermark thingy.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Dawn I love this one to bits that image and bp is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Dawn! I love the kitty images!! Fabulous non floral card hun!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.