Pages

.

.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Halloween Special at Totally Tilda!!

Don't worry peeps, I haven't gone completely mad (although some would argue that point!!), I know I posted my regular Totally Tilda card this morning but here at Totally Tilda we thought we would have a special challenge for Halloween.  Now when I say special, boy do I mean special!!  For a start we have four sponsors so that means........ YES, four prizes!!  Woohoooo. 
So, this challenge starts tonight and will run until 31st October so you will have plenty of time to enter.  Now I will just say that there are still one or two people entering our challenges and not using a Tilda stamp. If you want to be in with a chance of winning one of our prizes you simply must use our darling Tilda on your creation - anything else just won't do!!  So, talking of prizes what can you win??
Our first sponsor is our very own Roberta from the Prairie Fairie and she will be offering a Blog makeover - Bertie designed our Totally Tilda challenge blog so I don't think you will be disappointed!!
Next is our Lynne from Sentiments 4 You with some Sentiment Treats.
Then there is our wonderful leader Susie Sugar with a Christmas Die cut package
And lastly but certainly not least is the fabulous Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts with the Tilda with Flag stamp.
So, what do you think, I told you it was special didn't I??  So here is the card I made for this challenge:
Thank you Lori for my Tilda Witch images, I couldn't have done this challenge without you!!  I have followed the sketch at A Crafty Little Place and will also be entering their other little challenge - hop over to see what I'm talking about!!
I have used die cuts from the fabulous Die Cut Dreams and have stamped them with spiders and bats, added the odd Boo and a little black cat - all of which were in a candy win from HippieAud, thanks Audrey, I don't think I have used a Candy prize so quickly and so often!
I added a pumpkin button from Crafty Ribbons and three dark purple roses with some punched leaves.  I added some black flowersoft to make it look like a dirty floor.
So I do hope you will join in with our fabulous Halloween challenge - can't wait to see all your creations.  Have fun.

Challenges:
A Crafty Little Place - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Magnolia/Tilda Week
Charisma Cardz - Autumn Colours
By the Cute and Girly - Spooky
Let's Ink It Up - Halloween Colours
Simon Says - Halloween

10 comments:

  1. I just love this Dawn - Tilda looks so cute sitting there with her broom - fab!!!!! xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Gorgeous Halloween card - love the image and those flowers - love the deep colour. You should enter it in the challenge at LIIU.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Dawn, really pretty in a spooky way lol. The boo background is fab! Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you next time too :-)
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flowers, flock and pumpkin!! I love how you colored Tilda too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!! I love the image and the Halloween colours look so charmingly playful ;) Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun, fun, fun! love the ribbon & flower treatments!! And of course those die cuts are to die for ! Woo HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, your Tilda is just gorgeous, beautifully coloured and I love the colours you have chosen too. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Cheers Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your card. Your coloring skills are awesome as well as your card design!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Love the colour combination and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie. I think that's my favorite Tilda. Thanks for playing with Lets ink It Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.