Pages

.

.

Monday 11 October 2010

Die Cut Dreams - Get Well Soon

Just a quick note to say that our wondrous leader Susie Sugar has no internet access at the moment and so the challenge blog will be updated AS SOON as she has her internet issue sorted - hopefully real soon!

No, they are not sick, that is the theme for the next challenge.  So we want to see all your get well soon creations, be that cards, or treats or altered items - whatever you want to make so long as it follows the theme of Get Well Soon.
Thank you to all of those who entered our last Recipe challenge - remember to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were our lucky winner or one of our top 3.
So, here is the card I made for this challenge:
I just love Meljen's images - they are such cuties don't you think?? 
My little poorly bear is coloured with promarkers and watercolour pencils and I have layered the image quite simply with off white and purple papers from my stash.  The tag is from a Hot Off The Press collection called Amethyst.  I added three small purple gems and a purple bow to finish off.
Remember please to stop by the rest of the Design Team (links on the Design Teams tab at the top of the page) where there is more stunning inspiration for you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girlfriend!
    This is so sweet! I too love Meljen's images and you've done an outstanding job with this cutie! (now who couldn't feel better looking at that sweetie pie?)
    Hugs :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is so cute! Love the colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn

    What a cute little bear, love the colours - no surprise there then!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.