Pages

.

.

Monday 25 October 2010

Die Cut Dreams - Stars and Stripes for a Boy

Well it is Monday again and you know what that means don't you?  That's right it's time for the new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Firstly let me just say thank you to all those who entered our last challenge wow were there some fabulous Orange and Hot Pink creations.  Remember to call in at Die Cut Dreams and see if you were either our lucky handpicked winner or one of our handpicked top 3!!
So this week our challenge is one that I know alot of people struggle with and that is to make a card for a Boy using stars and stripes!  Male cards are just one of those areas that you either love or you don't and I have to admit I'm not mad keen on male cards.  But, it is a challenge so here is the card I made:
The image is one of Mo Manning's and I've had him coloured in for ages and not got around to using him.  He is coloured with promarkers and watercolour pencils. 
The two DP's I have used are again from Summer Driggs and called Freedom Ain't Free.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from an Ooh La La CD called Passion for Fashion.  I added three blue self adhesive stars from my stash to finish it off.
Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT (links on the Design Team tab at the top of the page) and have a look at their wonderful creations.
Can't wait to see what you all create this week, have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn gorgeous male card hun, love the image and the papers, enjoy your day, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, reminds me of my own son (skateboard fanatic)Lol

    You have coloured him in beautifully too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning hun really love this,image and so love the layout and papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Dawn, ideal for a boy.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful boys card Dawn, I really love the image
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - fab image! Just perfect for most of the teenage boys I know at the moment! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.