Pages

.

.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Totally Tilda's gone all Traditional!

Well, another fortnight rushes on by and that means another challenge over at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog.  Firstly let me just say thank you for all the entries into the last challenge and remember to stop by Totally Tilda and see if you were our lucky handpicked winner or one of our handpicked top 3!!
So our next challenge is Traditional Christmas Tilda - you must use red and green as your focal colours and of course your creation must feature Tilda.
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
This image is one which my very very good friend Ali aka Dragonlady sent me ages ago in a RAK (thanks buddy) and I hadn't coloured her in, so this was a perfect challenge to use her on. 
Once again I have placed her on a fabulous die cut from that wonderful shop Die Cut Dreams.  The ribbon is one I have had in my stash for ages.  The flower is made up from clear peel offs placed onto red and green paper and cut out, joined together with a green brad.  The bells on the red ribbon is recycled from an old Christmas Card and the three red brads are from my stash.  The backing paper is from Summer Driggs from a collection called Believe.
I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations, have fun Tilda fans!!
I shall enter this card into the challenge at Crafty Catz - Magnolia/Tilda Week.

7 comments:

  1. Hi hun

    Totally Tilda-tastic, love your colouring and great DP - isn't she talented (just like you buddy).

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the traditional colours and I love Christmas Tilda! Gorgeous. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous hun, soooooo sweet and pretty, love it.
    Catch up with you again later!
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Dawn, great coloring and your flower and bow is gorgeous
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty for sure. I love the snowflakes in the background! Perched on the NOEL is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful card Dawn, so very christmassy!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn
    A gorgeous card,thankyoufor joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.