Pages

.

.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Tilda with flowers - Midway Reminder

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA HOLDING A FLOWER/BUNCH OF FLOWERS
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
The fabulous die cut is one of Susie's - this was a yellow die cut and I used my flexmarkers to make it into an orange one to fit my theme.  The papers are Papermania from the Sunshine Capsule collection and from a Prima Pad called Botanical.
The image is coloured with my promarkers and flexmarkers and the background has been done using chalks.
The cute little butterfly was one from a pack my good friend Ali sent me for my birthday - thanks hun!

Those flowers are some I had in my stash.
That fabulous "all my love" ribbon was from........ go on, I bet you can't guess can you??????
Oh, right, you can guess - well I suppose I do say it alot don't I??  Yes, that's right, it is from Crafty Ribbons. It is just one of a fab new range that they are currently stocking.  If you haven't paid a visit in a while you really should - they have some fabulous goodies at the moment!!
So there you have it folks, my midway reminder for Totally Tilda.
I hope you find the time to join in, can't wait to see your fabulous creations.
TTFN
Challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Just Magnolia - Springtime

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun, fab ribbon where was it from? I don't think I quite got it lol, have fun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous Dawn...love the image and great colours too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, beautiful card lovin the colours and your colouring is brilliant :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, your colours are stunning, such a sweet Tilda and gorgeous flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say it again I love how you have coloured her trousers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.