Pages

.

.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

3 Shades of Green

Hi girls,
Well I think I may just be in time to enter this into the current Less Is More challenge.
I haven't entered there in quite a while now, what with DT work and working full time but I got a bit of spare time at the weekend and thought I'd give it a go.
The stamps I have used are from Clarity Stamps and I have used two shades of green but the Thank You and the corners on the middle bit are 1st and second generation inks so the green's are slightly different.  I also edged the middle piece of card with the same green I used to stamp the Thank You.



2 comments:

  1. Pretty stamp, it looks really delicate!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective use of a corner stamp


    So sorry I'm so late this week
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.