Pages

.

.

Sunday 29 April 2012

In stitches - Totally Tilda Midway Reminder

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
STITCHING
REAL OR FAUX
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I used Tilda with her Umbrella and coloured her with my Copics.  I still need more practise with her skin I think - she looks a bit washed out - mind you that's probably the weather!! LOL
I added a stencil down the left hand side and added stitching to that and then...
added some cross stitching down the right hand side!

The flower is made up of several prima flowers that started their life white and I used the same Copics (and a couple of flexmarkers) to add the colour.
The other flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. oh Hun how beautiful is,this the colours image,and layout are just stunning,love that flower,and your colouring is amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn, love this image, she is adorable..fabulous colours...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colour combo and great stitching with the stencil.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid card Dawn, love the colours and all the detail......your card fit April in the UK down to a tee!! Let hope we get more sunshine in May !!;)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! I love the image and your colour scheme is gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dawn, I just love this Tilda. Your colours look fab and that flower is stunning.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.