Pages

.

.

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Birthday Tilda

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILDA
You MUST  use the words Happy Birthday on your creation
****************
Before I show you my card I would just like to let you know that we have a fabulous Guest Designer joining us for the whole of this challenge.
Elizabeth was one of the GDT's we chose from over 100 people and as soon as you see her card you will know why we chose her.
Thank you Elizabeth for joining us this fortnight with your fabulous Happy Birthday creations.
Please hop on over to Elizabeth's blog and have a look at her work and remember to leave her some Tilda love!!
***************
So on to the card I made for the new challenge:
I used Tilda holding tulips and coloured her in with my promarkers/flexmarkers.
The die cut is made with my scalloped circle nestabilites and the doily is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have used TH Broken China DI around the edge of the nestability and on the doily.
The piece of fencing is the last little bit of a die cut that my good friend Liz sent me for my birthday, thanks Nana!!

I have used a MS PATP (just love these - must get some more!!)  The DP is from the Sweet Crazy Love Magnolia collection which I bought from Sir Stampalot and this is matted onto terracotta TH C'ordinations card.
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the brown baby's breath which is from my stash and the twirly thing is a pipe cleaner, sprayed with glue and rolled in Glamour Dust.  The gems are from my stash as is the Happy Birthday die cut sentiment which I have coloured with DI to match the doily and the die cut.
So there you go peeps, hope you like it.

Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Dawn..:o)

    hope you are having a lovely Easter hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,this is stunning,the detail is just brilliant Hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Dawn, love the gorgeous flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute Tilda creation Dawn love the blues colour combo flowers are lovely & your punching is awesome

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hunny, would you like some more fencing? love your card hun and you've reminded me I have that nestie and I've never used it, looks fab thanks for the inspiration hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,Love your card,beautifully coloured Tilda...gorgeous flowers and dies love the blue colours :)
    I have been away a long time and today everything has gone wrong lol i must be getting the dizzy blonde thing and it's out of a bottle not the real colour lol.
    You were right i thought i had put May but have changed it thanks for bringing it to my attention :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so darling!! I love the beautiful flowers the you have added and Tilda is colored wonderfully! Thank you so much for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge! I hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.