Pages

.

.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Ooops, a little late today with my Softpencil post!!
Today I have chosen this sweet image of Elizabeth's called
Ladybug and flower which you can buy here
I cut the image out with my nestabilities.
The image is coloured with my Copics and I have added some seam binding from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.
The papers are from a pad called Botanicals (can't just remember which make, sorry).

 flowers from Wild Orchid and a stamped sentiment which I think came from a very good Devon friend of mine (thanks sweetie!!)

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, love all the flowers....l

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun this is gorgeous love that image and that is one super layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie!
    This is absolutely adorable! The flowers are just beautiful and of course your coloring is awesome like always:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Dawn!!! love the sentiment and the soft colouring! great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is both gorgeous and cute, the image is a sweetie the design looks fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute hun and love the colours you used.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww love that cute little ladybug and the soft yellow card nice and summery
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.