Pages

.

.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Black/White and one other at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
Firstly here is the fabulous prize that is on offer:
spring ribbons
This time the challenge is:
BLACK/WHITE PLUS ONE OTHER
(You may use hair and skin tones but the other three colours must be your main ones)
So here is my project for this challenge:
I went for Black White and Pink (bet you hadn't worked that one out had you? - LOL)
The flower is made using a Stampin Up Stamp and Punch set which I won some time ago in a candy.
I used three different ribbons from Crafty Ribbons at the bottom of the card and four gems at the top of the card.
I added a dark pink button with some bobbly cotton threaded through for the middle of the flower.
So there you go then.  Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT blogs and have a look at their fabulous inspiration, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.