Pages

.

.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello everyone, Tuesday rushes in once more so it must mean time to showcase one of Elizabeth's fabulous digital images.

This week I have chosen to use Charmy - cute isn't she???

She is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and cut out using my scalloped circles nestabilities.
The papers are from a Papermania pad called Venetian skies.

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid except the Baby's Breath.
The gorgeous ribbon is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons.

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun....love the colours and pretty layout too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one,super image Hun just love the colours,and that gorgeous layout hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! I love the soft colors!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love our coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, so adorable! I used Charmy too this week, she is too cute for words, I agree.

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.