Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILDA
Remember, you MUST use the words "Happy Birthday" on your project otherwise it won't count in the draw for the prize.  Now that would be a real shame after all that effort you put in to making it wouldn't it??
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I used one of the new Tildas from the Spring Kit and sat her on top of the huge flower stamp that comes in the same kit.
She is coloured with a mix of Copics and Flexmarkers.
The flowers are a mix of Wild Orchid and from my stash.  The lace was also from Wild Orchid.

The Happy Birthday ribbon is, of course from Crafty Ribbons.
So there you have it my lovelies, my Midway Reminder for Happy Birthday Tilda.
I do hope you will have time to join in, but remember to use the words Happy Birthday on your project to be in with a chance at the prize.
Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Lovely Lace
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Butterflies
Midweek Magnolias - Very Special Birthday
 (this is for a VERY special friend but I can't say who or it will spoil the surprise!!)

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the ribbon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Dawn, this is so very pretty, I love your layout, papers, colour combo and those gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer Dawn this is so very beautiful, I love the colours and design and of course Tilda looks amazing.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn awww how cute is this Tilda image..lovely colour combo great design so pretty.

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Your friend will love it up! Gorgeous design and adore the purple tones! Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn stunning card and in my fave colours love it hugs Arlinex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.