Pages

.

.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Softpencil Tuesdays

Hi peeps,
Oh my, I am so behind at the moment - I feel like I am forever chasing my tail!!!
Oh how I wish my numbers would come up in the lottery then I could give up work and have more time to craft! LOL  A girl gotta dream right???
So here is my next card for Softpencil Tuesdays

This time I have used another of Elizabeth's new Easter digis.This one is called Easter Chick and is one of a set of digis available in the store.
I just love these digis and they are such a delight to work with.
The image is coloured with my flexmarkers/promarkers, the flower was one of a bundle I had for my birthday.  The polka dot ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons and the sentiment is one from a set of die cut sentiments I have had in my stash for ages.
Hope you like my card my friends and remember to stop by the Softpencil Store to pick up some fabulous digis.


7 comments:

  1. Your card is soooo sweet Dawn! love the soft colours you used and the lovely details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft look to your card!! Great work!! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the image Hun,and just adore the soft colours,you have used so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Dawn,love the colours and the image is adorable....The cloud template is just one I drew myself nothing fancy I'm affair..I do have a cloud die by Die-namics which has a large and small cloud in the set...Hope this helps...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! I love the soft look, super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and totally adorable Dawn, I love the image and design
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Dawn, love it! Dawn even if you could quit work, there always seems to be something to get in the way of more crafting time. I am unemployed, and still always have things to do. So see, you aren't missing a thing. lol

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.