Pages

.

.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Black and White Christmas

Oh heavens, I am so late posting this little card.
This time on the Christmas Card club it was Margaret's turn to choose a theme.
She decided to go for Monochrome.
So I printed out my images and cut them all out, going to do a pyramage card I was, then I read the challenge again and she actually wanted the true meaning of monochrome i.e. Black and White!!!
DOH!!  So back to the drawing board it was and this was what I came up with.
The tree is a stamp I've had for ages.  Stamped on to white card, tied a ribbon at the top and then matted it onto black card then stuck that to my base card.
The Christmas Greeting stamp is from Clarity Stamp and it is one I use alot on my Christmas Cards because I think it looks so elegant!!
So there you have it, plain and simple monochrome Christmas card.
TTFN

10 comments:

  1. Hi dawn
    Wow love this stamp hope to see clarity stamps at ally pally
    Gorgeous.... Are you going to A.P.
    Hugs Sylvie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card Dawn, your bow looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and elegant - love that tree stamps - just right for Margaret's CCC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    Very elegant card - love B&W Christmas cards.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn, love the stamp and the swirly sentiment. I've only just posted mine too!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this one, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really elegant card - love that swirly tree. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dawn,

    What a beautiful card, I love monochrome and your card sure shows why!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Dawn that is really awesome....so classy.....love it hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I really do like this so elegant ! Love the tree stamp so modern ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.