Pages

.

.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda #21 Paper Piecing

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:

PAPER PIECING!

Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
I have used a side stepper card which I bought from Crafts 4 You which is run by my good friend and Team mate Lynne.  My image is Bon Voyage Tilda and I have paper pieced her dungarees, her t-shirt, her socks and her ribbon.  She is sitting on one of those ever useful die cuts from Die Cut Dreams (link will be back as soon as the shop is re-open - watch this space!!)
I have chalked around the edge of the white die cut to soften it a bit.  The heart doiley is one of a selection that my Team Mate Corry sent me for my birthday (thanks Cor*).
The flowers, heart gems and pipe cleaner are from my stash and the corner and swirl are Marianne Dies.  All the papers I have used are from a Basic Grey pad called Wisteria.
The sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You and I have coloured it to match my colour scheme.  I have used another of those prima flowers from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and I have just added some glamour dust to give the image a bit of sparkle (although I'm not sure it shows up in the piccy!)

So, I hope this may have spurred you on to join in our Paper Piecing challenge at Totally Tilda this time.  Remember there is a £10 voucher for Sentiments 4 You as the prize this time.  Thanks for stopping by.

On top of all that the fabulous Lynne has decided to give a 10% discount on anything at her new online store this weekend.
All you have to do is add the phrase "MAYDAYMADNESS" at the checkout to receive your 10% discount.  This will last from Midnight Sunday 1st May until Midnight Monday 2nd May!!

Challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. oh this is just,gorgeous hun love the image,and just adore the detai on this just lush hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, love this very pretty creation. Fab design and gorgeous embellies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous side-step card - love the image and the beautiful details.Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Dawn, the image is great and love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, and good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooooooo Dawn :))) I was so excited to see you at By The Cute and Girly :)))))))) Awesome project sweetie!! xox

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun

    Your paper piecing is fabulous, suits this image. Love the heart doily - yummy.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful Dawn that image of Tilda, the stepper fold and colours look truly gorgeous.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the paper piecing is fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! THanks for joining us at MSL! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, beautiful details. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.