Pages

.

.

Thursday 12 May 2011

The Digi Divas have gone Sassy and Sparkly

Hello peeps.
Well it is Thursday again and that means that once again it is time for Team A to show off their creations on the new challenge at Do It With Digis
So the new challenge is:
SASSY AND SPARKLY!!
(Bet you didn't see that one coming did you?? LOL)
Our sponsor for this challenge is
The Design Team got to play with a couple of their fabulous images and this is what I came up with for my card:
I don't know why but this just screamed black and red to me.  The image is coloured with my newly purchased Prismacolour Pencils (oooohhhh I am in lurve with these pencils - they are just fabulous).  The only bits I didn't use them on were the earrings and the belt where I used gold glamour dust. The sentiment comes with the digi image. I just added a black brad into the centre of the ribbon just to distract from the boldness of the colour a little bit.
I have placed the image onto one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts from her shop (which will be open again once Susie has moved house and settled in).  I added black flat backed pearls and then added some red buttons into the centre of the flowers on the background paper (which is a Paper Cellar pad called - would you believe - Black and White!)

I hope you like my card and that you will stop by the rest of the design team blogs (link at the top there) and have a look at their fabulous creations.

3 comments:

  1. Fab card! Love the image - very effective in black and red. Love it! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun

    Great creation, you have done the hair so well - you will have to teach me.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh Dawn I love this one!!! I know what you mean about the colour combo - works just perfect!! and those prismas are gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.