Pages

.

.

Monday 30 May 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda's Trio of Tags

Hello peeps,
Oooh I'm so sorry this is a little late this week.  I have been having major computer problems and have only just been able to get my post published.  OMG sometimes I HATE computers!!!!!!!!!!
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have just under a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
Tilda's Trio of Tags!
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you? So today is the day I can show you the whole thing! Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest. So here you go then, my creation for this challenge:

And here they are individually:
I'm gonna link this up to Katie's Inlinkz which you can find here

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tags Dawn I saw them on Katie's Monday Magnolia blog.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.