Pages

.

.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Totally Tilda - Challenge #22 - Tilda and her dog or cat

Well, it is Sunday again and that means it is time for another challenge over at Totally Tilda.  We had some beautiful entries for our last challenge and once again it was hard to choose our winner and top 3.  But, choose we have so if you would like to pop over to the Totally Tilda challenge blog you will be able to see who we chose.
So, onto the next challenge and as the title would suggest we would like to see either a cat or a dog feature alongside our Tilda in your creations this time.
So, as usual here is my sneaky peek at my card which I will be showing you next week on the Midway Reminder:

Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs (link on the Design Teams tab at the top of the page) and have a look at their fabulous work.
Thanks for stopping by, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.