Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda #22 - Tilda and her Dog/Cat

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA AND HER DOG OR CAT
Now I don't actually have a Tilda Dog (although I think there is one) so I have used a doggie stamp that I already had in my stash.  So without further ado here is the card I made:
I followed an old Friday Sketchers Sketch and used some doggy papers (which I think are Magnolia) that the delightful Susie Sugar sent me some time ago.  I have used Bon Voyage Tilda and coloured her with watercolour pencils and promarkers. 
She is sitting on one of those Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams and I have chalked around the edge of the white die cut with pale yellow and brown pearlescent chalk to fit in with the colour scheme.  The ribbon with the bones on is from Hobbycraft and I just had to buy it when I saw it 'cos I thought it was sooo cute.
The dog is also coloured with watercolour pencils.  The buttons and the brads are from my stash.
So there you have it, Tilda with her dog.
I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations over at Totally Tilda.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Are you back yet? Did you have a good holiday? I missed you heaps.
    Gorgeous card and she looks great with your doggie stamp. I love the sitting in the frame look.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is brilliant oh love that tilda and adore the dog his face is just so cute,just gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - this is so cute! Gorgeous little dog and I love the bone ribbon :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute I love that little doggy and it fits perfectly with Tilda to make a fantastic card darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.