Pages

.

.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Tag - You're it!!

Well, three tags actually!  That's the theme of the new challenge over at Totally Tilda this time.
That's right, we would like to see you make three tags with a Tilda on each one.  You can either do three tags with the same Tilda or use a different Tilda on each one - it's entirely up to you.
So as usual here are my sneaky peek images for this challenge:
A

B

C

I'll give you a clue - I've used the same Tilda on each one but can you guess which Tilda I have used?????
I'll be back next week with the midweek reminder and all will be revealed!

3 comments:

  1. Hey no fair,,,,i WANT to see:):)
    Colors look fab..can't wait to see.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Your peaks look really glittery - can't wait to see the full pics.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm, yaaayyy I know, do I get a prize lol.
    Love that sparkle mrs :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.