Pages

.

.

Monday 16 May 2011

Copics not for me!!

Hi guys and gals,
Just a quick post from me tonight - no cards as yet but then I have only just got back from a week's holiday.  Talking of holidays, watch this space - candy to come real soon!!!
Anyhoo, I bought 72 copics from a fellow blogger a while back and to be honest I have hardly used them so have decided to sell them on.  As there are 72 there are a few too many to list here but if you send me an email I will give you a list of colours/numbers.
Price is 60p per pen plus p&p
First come - first served!!!


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't got on with the copics! Just so you know I have sent you an invoice for the stamp :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 72 pens. never tried them.Hope you are well

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sorry you don't like the Copics, I have almost all the Copics that are available and just LOVE them. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have finally got around to having a little play with mine and I think I am going to like them.
    I'll have a look at what colours I need hun and email you to see what you have.
    I know I have about 25 sketch copics on their way in my DT kit from SSS so I "HAVE" to get to like them lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.