Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Happy Easter Tilda - #42

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
HAPPY EASTER TILDA
So, come on let's see all those wonderful Easter cards and creations.
*****************
For this challenge we have a wonderful new sponsor.
The fabulous Paul and Siri from Wild Orchid have agreed to sponsor this challenge:
And, just look at the gorgeous prize on offer:

Thanks so much guys - sooo excited.
From now on I will be showing you a complete card to mark the beginning of the new challenge at Totally Tilda and then I will be making a new card for the Midway Reminder.  So, now you get two for the price of one!!  What a bargain!
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
I haven't made a Criss Cross card for ages so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
The image is coloured with my Flexmarkers and promarkers.
The papers are from the new Magnolia collection, this particular paper is one of the Mini collection.  The cute little butterfly is from my bestest friend Ali, thanks hun!
The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid, the lace is from my stash as are the buttons and brad.
I wanted the pull out tag to mirror the front of the card!

So, I stamped the image at the same angle as the one on the front but just stamped it as an outline image in TH DI - Broken China.  The Best Wishes stamp is from my stash and the Leafy Border stamp is a Clarity Stamp which you can find here.
So there you go peeps, hope you like it.
Challenges:
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Create a project that moves and grooves 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Dawn sweetie loving this sweet Tilda creation fab colour combo lush flowers..yummy

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Dawn, love the matching tag, fab idea, beautiful colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Dawn. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn,
    Tilda is coloured so lovely, and the inside of the card is great too
    Hugs,
    Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just gorgeous Hun,the detail is as always stunning,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Dawn, great colouring too hun. Love the hidden tag too.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.