Pages

.

.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
EASTER TILDA
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:

I only recently bought this image and the reason I bought it was because I was inspired by a card Lori made last Easter so thanks Lori.
The image is coloured with my Flexmarkers and promarkers and I have used my nestabilities scalloped circles.
I used an old sketch from Friday Sketchers as the base of my card.  The papers are all from a papermania pad and the gorgeous polka dot ribbon is one of a new range at Crafty Ribbons.  The gorgeous flowers are from a recent spending spree at Wild Orchid Crafts.  The little die cut butterfly was from Liz (thanks hun!!).  It was cut in white card and I have used my flexmarkers to make it match the rest of the card.  I've also done the same with the sentiment which is computer generated.  I have placed a piece of cheesecloth at the back of the design and also used a PATP as the base.  You might just be able to see that little pin at the top left of the card and that is from a lovely Cricket hating friend!!! LOL (Thanks sweetie!!)
So, there you have it.  I hope you get time to join in with this challenge, after all who wouldn't want a chance at that fabby prize from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges:
Dutch Magnolia Chickies - Spring/Easter Card
Little Claire's - Spring
My Sheri Crafts - Easter
Totally Gorjuss - Spring
Paper Crafting Journey - Pastels
Crafty Ann's - Spring/Easter
Simply create too - It's Spring
Divas by Design - Citrus Colours

21 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful Hun love those soft colours,and adore those flowers,and the edges on the card are so effective hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soft, sweet Easter card; LOVE all your creative details!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty and such great details. Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn gorgeous sweet Easter Tilda creation beautiful punch work lovely layout & embellies.

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and delicate! I love Tilda and I love what you have done with her.
    Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for the Citrus challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the base of this card. Great idea with the cheesecloth I like the effect. But what is PATP?
    Happy Mothers Day hun.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful thanks for joining us at little claire this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een mooi kaartje en bedankt voor
    het meedoen bij DMCC

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn: wonderful Spring card--love it. Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #9--"It's Spring???"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, great colours too.
    Thank you for joining us by DMCC.
    Greetings Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the delicate colour palette. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn,

    Your card is absolutely gorgalicious!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too and our It's Spring??? Challenge.

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super adorable:) Thanks for playing along at the Paper Crafting Journey

    ReplyDelete
  15. schitterende kaart en mooie rand erom heen
    Bedankt voor je deelname aan DMCC
    gr miriam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card - Love your colours, and layers. Have a great Evening. Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card. Cute image. Lovely colours and embelishments.

    thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prachtige kaart in een heel leuk modelletje!
    Bedankt voor het mee doen bij de DMCC.
    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card - love the image you've used and all the details you've added.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you colored the image. It is all around great. Thanks for sharing with Totally Gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Een heel lief kaartje met een mooie rand. Leuk gedaan!
    Dankjewel voor je deelname bij DMCC.
    Groetjes,Plony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.