Pages

.

.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
USE DIE CUTS AND PUNCHES
(AND OUR TILDA OF COURSE!!)
********************
Now sadly we have noticed that some of you have only used one or the other - the challenge is to use BOTH - Die Cuts AND Punches.  It would be a shame for you to miss out on the prize because you missed off an element from your lovely creations.
*******************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I have used one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts for my main part of the card and have added the lovely "I Can Fly Tilda" with silicone to raise her up a bit.
I have used my Flexmarkers to colour her with and have also added some very pale grey shading around the image actually on the Die Cut (not sure you can actually see it very well though!).
The lovely little sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You.
The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves and hand punched.  The cute little bow is one I had from Teri a while back which I have used my Flexmarkers on.
So there you have it peeps, my little bit of midweek fun to try and inspire you.
Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Punches

8 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet Tilda creation Dawn pretty colours great dies & punch work..

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn...what a fabulous card, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Dawn, defo pretty in pink is this Tilda !!
    Hope you are having a lovely Sunday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring hun, those flex markers are great. happy Sunday hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Tilda card Dawn and a perfect colour combo for her
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Dawn, a very pretty card!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorg card Dawn, I love the mirrored flowers on either corner a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Dawn loving that image of Tilda also the soft colours and gorgeous design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.