Pages

.

.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Birthday time at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
BIRTHDAY
So this obviously means that you can do anything associated with Birthdays.
The prize for this challenge is:
Contents May Vary
************************
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used a Lili of the Valley image - Emma on Swing, cute ain't she???
I used my scalloped circle nestabilites to cut out my shape and then coloured my image with my Distress Inks for a change.
The backing papers I have used are from a Papermania pad - sorry can't remember what it's called at the moment.  I have added a piece of ribbon on each section of DP and then one large polka dot satin ribbon to the left hand side of the image..... all of which are, of course from Crafty Ribbons.
The little flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'll pop back later and add some more pics.
Challenges:
Divas by Design - Citrus Colours
Gingersnap Creations - border Punches (Hope the PATP counts)
Little Darlings - Spring Colours


9 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one really adorable image Hun and your colouring is just amazing,stunning detail as always hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card Dawn. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for playing the Border Punches Challenge on Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite card when the challenge closes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a sweetie, isn't she?! I love the bright spring feel to your card. Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I like the lay out and polka dot ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally scrumptious and love the orange ribbon.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZA! That edge is amazing. All those details are so beautiful =) Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood for our Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love the border punch around your card! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.